Brickell Bank is currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Specialist to join the Broker Dealer and Wealth Management team.
The successful candidate will partner with the CFO to concentrate on the preparation of the monthly FOCUS report, monthly P&L close, budgeting/forecasting and management reporting. Assist in all aspects of finance/operations including reconciliations, financial and regulatory reporting, budgeting/ forecasting and interfacing with clearing firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
- At least one or two years of work experience of corporate underwriting of international or domestic companies.
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis, including cash flow, balance sheet, profitability, liquidity, and solvency analysis.
- Ability to utilize financial analysis to determine financial condition of Borrower/ Guarantors and prepare written report of findings.
- Familiarity with US Corporate and Individual tax returns.
- Ability to multitask and meet set deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Moody’s Analytics
- Flexible and resilience in working on a rapidly changing, ever-evolving systems, process and environment.
- Proactive, self-motivator, self-starter, result driven out of the box thinker. Demonstrates desire for excellence and efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills needed.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Fluent in Spanish; working knowledge of Portuguese.
At Brickell Bank, we are proud to take on the challenges of today’s competitive banking industry and we continue to place great emphasis on what matters most to our clients: peace of mind and confidence in their financial management decisions. Services are underpinned by our commitment to excellence in customer service and quality financial solutions. Our four primary business lines are Wealth Management, Personal Banking, Residential Lending, Corporate Banking & Commercial Real Estate and Trade Finance.
Brickell Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.