Brickell Bank is currently recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst. Successful candidate will join the Information Technology team to directly support both the Bank and Brickell Global Markets which is a subsidiary of the Bank.
The successful candidate will provide administrative and technical support for all applications and will be the lead Product Manager and liaison to each of the applications within the respective lines of business.
- Serve as primary product expert.
- Lead as the product liaison with software vendors, servicing partners and product configuration specialist.
- Enhance product configuration in order to optimize both technical and operational effectiveness.
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers / end users.
- Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements.
- Support sales and business requirements by leading the development and maintenance of the various.
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.
- Manage the applications change management process.
- Perform product demonstrations and training.
- Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or product support specialists using existing documentation.
- Bachelors of Science in Management Information Systems or in Computer Science required. MBA a plus
- Five to ten years IT Business Analyst Level Experience
- Three to five years of Customer Relationship Management Experience beneficial.
- Business Analyst Level Experience in a Banking Environment essential. Broker Dealer Environment a plus.
- Experience with Pershing’s Fully Disclosed Clearing System helpful.
- Working knowledge of Business process analysis.
- Understanding of financial analysis which would include but not be limited to Basic & Intermediate concepts and underlying principles of financial accounting, financial statement analysis, financial instruments (e.g., stocks, bonds) and Cash management.
- Familiarity with Managerial Accounting which will include cost concepts, capital budgeting and operating budgets.
- Knowledge of Regulatory, Legal, and Economics within the areas of impact of government legislation and regulation on business.
- Experience within systems deployment.
- Exhibit proficiency (thorough understanding and ability to apply concepts) project management techniques and functional areas of IT operations (e.g., data center operations) Data and network communications/connections (e.g., LAN, VAN, and WAN) and Business process analysis.
- Exhibit awareness within the following areas:
- Control frameworks (e.g., COBIT)
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) (
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Information protection (e.g. viruses, privacy)
- Evaluate investment in IT (cost of ownership)
- Enterprise-wide resource planning (ERP) software
- Operating systems
- Application development
- Voice communications
- Contingency planning
- Systems security (e.g. firewalls, access control)
- Software licensing
- Web Infrastructure
- Flexible and resilience in working in a rapidly changing, ever-evolving systems, process and environment.
- Proactive, self-motivator, self-starter, result driven out of the box thinker. Demonstrates desire for excellence and efficiency.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
At Brickell Bank, we are proud to take on the challenges of today’s competitive banking industry and we continue to place great emphasis on what matters most to our clients: peace of mind and confidence in their financial management decisions. Services are underpinned by our commitment to excellence in customer service and quality financial solutions. Our four primary business lines are Wealth Management, Personal Banking, Residential Lending, Corporate Banking & Commercial Real Estate and Trade Finance.
Brickell Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.