Brickell Bank is currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Specialist to join the Broker Dealer and Wealth Management team.
Successful candidate will manage relationships with Private Banking clients and expands the account relationships and markets additional Bank, Group products and services, including credit, investment, and insurance products.
- Convert high net worth prospects into clients by identifying customer needs and selling appropriate services while adhering to Bank policies, Know Your Customer (KYC) and other external regulations.
- Work directly with clients in all areas of deposit operations (e.g., wires, new deposit accounts, checking and savings account activity, CDs, loan payments and advances, etc).
- Provide clients with accurate, timely and extensive information to ensure quality service and client retention.
- Oversee and manage the risk associated with the operational aspects of client servicing and transaction processing for the portfolio supported.
- Coordinate customer interactions with other parts of the Bank as required.
- Expand account relationships through the sale of additional Bank products and services.
- Identify credit opportunities and support the process through a customized interface, structure negotiations and final approval.
- Communicate and meet with customers on a pro-active basis. Respond to their inquiries and requests in a timely and accurate manner according to established Bank quality standards.
- Ensure completeness and compliance of all documentation for new and existing relationships to protect Bank and customer interests.
- Perform other special projects or assignments, as required.
- Leadership – Ability to establish a team effort that promotes working towards a common goal.
- Strong Interpersonal Relations – Exhibit respect and understanding of others to maintain professional relationships.
- Communication – Organize ideas, including summarizing, and explain them concisely.
- Problem Solving – Solves problems while ensuring rules and directives are followed.
- Compliance Governance – Working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Risk Management & Assessment – Taking action to evaluate and minimize risks to the Bank.
- Data Analytics – Demonstrating ability for processing, collecting, organizing and analyzing data.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- Minimum 7 years experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
- Experience specific to client services, banking operations or Private Client Service relationship management support essential.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of all phases of banking operations (e.g., deposits, new accounts, loans, wires, KYC, AML, etc).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Flexible and resilience in working on a rapidly changing, ever-evolving systems, process and environment.
- Proactive, self-motivator, self-starter, result driven out of the box thinker. Demonstrates desire for excellence and efficiency.
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese requirement.
At Brickell Bank, we are proud to take on the challenges of today’s competitive banking industry and we continue to place great emphasis on what matters most to our clients: peace of mind and confidence in their financial management decisions. Services are underpinned by our commitment to excellence in customer service and quality financial solutions. Our four primary business lines are Wealth Management, Personal Banking, Residential Lending, Corporate Banking & Commercial Real Estate and Trade Finance.
Brickell Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.